Friday, July 28th & Saturday, July 29th 6:30 PM
Farm-to-Table Dinner Experience
Join us as we consciously celebrate and thank Mother Earth for her gifts and enjoy locally grown farm-to-table dinner with food grown in the Green Mountains of Vermont.
Our award winning Chef will deliver a fun, festive, and seated multi-course, family style dinner that will nourish your soul and tantalize your senses with bold and invigorating tastes. Innovative and traditional dishes and splendid company will awaken your mind and teach you about the many farm-to-table local and organic farms that Vermont has to offer you.
Your ticket includes 2 libations and offerings will include organic choices. 21+ to drink with valid photo ID.
Experience Gastronomic Local Farm-to-Table Food.
FARM TO TABLE DINING SCHEDULE
Sign up early as this is guaranteed to be sold out.
*Limited Seating available. You must RSVP in advance.
DON’T MISS OUT ON THIS UNIQUE DINING EXPERIENCE
Please RSVP and pay for this experience in advance. Extremely limited seating. Guaranteed to sell out!
- Attendees may need to car pool to their final destination which should not be more than 15 minutes away.
- Must be 21+ to drink.
- Limited number of tickets. This event is guaranteed to be sold out.
- You must RSVP and pay for your ticket in advance.
- Extremely limited seating. Sign up early.
- Sorry this is a non-refundable ticket.
- Ticket is good for one person.
NOTE: This event will be held at nearby Inns. Fri night it will be at The Hill Farm Inn in Sunderland, Vermont. Sat night it will be at The Reluctant Panther in Manchester, Vermont Please plan on driving to the Inn which is about 10 min away from the main festival.