The Islands are Calling!
“The OM Festival was truly a transformational experience. My life changed I don’t want to go home. It was worth every penny!” Shelly B
The Islands Are Calling
Time to Reset, Recharge and Renew your Soul!
Welcome to my Yoga Retreats where we are Connecting with Mother Earth. I offer transformative yoga retreats that allow you to connect with yourself and nature. My retreats are focused on empowering you to navigate the ups and downs of your personal and professional life and tap into your Emotional Intelligence. At my Yoga Retreats, I am dedicated to creating an uplifting and supportive environment for all of my students. Immerse yourself in healthy plant-based and local farm-to-table meals prepared fresh daily from our Private Chef, take a rejuvenating yoga class with me (Classes offered twice daily), join me on serene nature walks on the beach and into the jungle, and most importantly, take time to relax, and enjoy yourself. This retreat is for YOU! Join me in one of our upcoming retreats and let me help you begin your journey towards self-discovery and growth.
Trip Tuition: Early Bird Pricing- Single starts at $3497, Double starts at $3197. Only a few Early Bird spots are open then the price goes up $500. Space is extremely limited. Please sign up ASAP as we anticipate this to book fast. What are you waiting for?
To join me in the Dominica Republic – your $500 non-refundable deposit reserves your place, then you can choose your room.
50% of your balance is due by: Dec 31st, 2023
100% of your balance is due by: Feb 9th, 2024
- 7 incredible days together with daily twice yoga/mediation classes.
- Deep dive mastermind sessions on Emotional Intelligence and opportunities to Mastermind with your fellow attendees all week.
- Pre-Trip Preparation Class
- Four-star luxury accommodations double occupancy in a Private Luxury Villa in Puerto Plata, Dominica Republic (Yes, for double occupancy there are two beds in the rooms.)
- 7 beautiful breakfasts
- 7 mouth-watering freshly prepared dinners
- 7 delicious lunches
- VIP kickoff party with music and light hors d’oeuvres
- Private Tour guide for our day around town
- 1 – 90 minute Swedish massage. (Other spa treatments are available.)
- Entrance fees to any sites we visit together in Dominica Republic with our guide
- All scheduled experiences are totally on us – unfortunately, we can’t tell. You exactly where they are, but promise that it will be AMAZING!
- Retreat binder for note taking, journaling and more!
- MountainGurl Goodie bag with spa products and other handmade products
- A donation on your behalf to “Wine To Water” bringing clean water to the world.
- Your round-trip airfare from home.
- Transportation by taxi to and from the Private Villa on your free days.
- Other non-included personal items that you purchase such as personal cell phone calls, additional spa services, manicure, pedicures, taxis, souvenir shopping, extra food, extra wine and laundry.
- Personal, medical or trip cancellation insurance. We recommend having insurance.
Your Experience Starts Here….
Of course, no trip to Dominica Republic would be complete without trips to the gorgeous beaches and visiting a local Cacoa Farm.
Step back in time and relax your on ISLAND TIME now. It is not uncommon to haggle for bargains in the streets or at a local village market.
Yes, don’t worry you will have personal down time to do your own shopping (retail shop therapy always does a body good!” Or just lounge around the Private Luxury Villa in the infinity pool, hot tub or read a book and take in the ocean vistas for the day.
** I am not sure exactly what we’ll be doing every day – it all depends on the mood, guide, our group, and any potential COVID restrictions. (I will keep updating this as we get closer.)
However, I envision:
Daily yoga classes overlooking the ocean.
Horseback riding on the beach or through the lush tropical forrest.
Dining under the stars…
Getting a taste of the high Dominica Mountains – let’s see what unfolds….